Whole 30 Breakfast Ideas
One of the easiest ways to start your day off when participating in a Whole 30 Reset is to eat eggs in the morning. I love eggs! I can eat them every day but for some that might get a little boring. So I thought I would give you some different ideas that aren't just the standard options like- fried, poached, scrambles, over easy/ hard.
1. Simply Baked in either a oven proof ramekin or muffin tin.
2. Huevous Rancheros- You can remove the corn tortilla and it will still taste great.
3. Shakshuka- is a middle eastern mixture of tomatoes, red bell peppers and spices. Egg are added to this mixture so they can poach in the tasty liquid. The spices used for the preparation vary from one recipe to another, but cumin, chili powder, paprika and cayenne pepper are the ones that are most often used. This is a great way to have eggs for brunch or dinner where you are not rushed for time.
4. Egg Salad- Who said this tasty treat can only be for lunch. There are great ways to turn it into an easy way to enjoy eggs.
5.Breakfast Burritos- You don't have to use a corn or wheat tortilla there are other options that are grain free.
6. Frittata- Last but not least and one of my favorite ways to eat eggs! This Italian egg dish is the perfect clean-out-the-produce-drawer recipe.
If you are interested in learning more about how to prepare these recipes please take a look at the different programs I offer and sign up for a free 30 min Health History to talk about what challenges you are facing and how I can help!!